Knowledge is the fuel that drives human life, gaining knowledge is deemed the most primary activity that helps the skills like reasoning and problem solving. Hence COE Knowledge Partnership brings unique opportunity for consultants, R& D and Academic institutions to come together to share their knowledge to solve the most pressing problem of today's world-Wastewater management & Treated Water Reuse.
University, R&D Organization(s), Water Associations, Retired Professionals, Consultants etc.
- To contribute to the knowledge creation activities of
the CoE like the Newsletter, Policy Brief, Discussion
Papers, Best Case Studies etc.
- To jointly work and bring in funds for collaborative
- To be part of Research Advisory Board, SRCs,
Supervisory Board, Consultative Group of Experts
- To provide R&D laboratory, testing & piloting
facilities, as needed during collaborative work.
- Consultants may bring in funded projects to the CoE.
- Suitable opportunities for Industrial visits, site visits,
paid Internships/ Dissertations/ Joint Ph. D. to
research scholars of registered organizations.
- Institutional support to consultants/retired
professionals in the projects.
- Participation as experts/ consultants in CoE projects